Skinnies - because we are parents too...
Our passion comes from personal experiences of young members of our own family who suffered the discomfort, school embarrassment and hassle of having to use traditional protective wrappings.
Take a look at what your children are wearing now.
- Does it have seams and labels that irritate and scratch?
- Does it look like its made form bandages?
- Are they poorly fitting?
- Do they rip and damage easily?
All of our products are available on prescription, however, not every GP or Hospital is aware of all our products, so may not be prescribing them. You can ask specifically for our products and here are a couple of tools to help you, that you can take to your GP:
Produced to exacting standards
Using custom built machines that provide close knit weave for strength and durability our garments are knitted in such a way as to be Seamfree and a superior product over our closest rivals.
All Skinnies garments have;
- Seamfree technology - no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move
- Better body fit - more comfortable, superbly soft and wearable
- Different colours - they don't look medical, and are great to wear
- Been tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability
- A cost per wash much less than other garments making them a cost effective choice for the NHS.
Competitive products have uncomfortable seams (image 1), close up of our seams (image 2) show how we can make the garments comfortable and look good.